Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Customer Acknowledgement
The Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms and Conditions of Sale by the placement of an order to purchase product from PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet.
This contract of sale is between the entity named on the invoice (the “Customer”) and PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet. All goods are supplied on these terms and conditions only and no person in the employment or otherwise as agent for PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet, has any authority to supply goods on any other terms and conditions or to vary these terms and conditions in any way whatsoever. Previous dealings shall not vary nor negate these terms and conditions in any respect.
2) Warranty Information
All pre-owned products sold by PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet comes with PC Dreams’ 60 days hardware warranty for the product unless otherwise stated. PC Dreams does not warrant the performance, compatibility, integrity, merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose of any product, but merely passes through to the Customer whatever end-user warranty the manufacturers or software publishers provide with their respective products.
Please Note: Due to restrictions placed upon us by the manufacturers, hardware that is defective on arrival can generally be exchanged if we are notified within 7 days of invoice. Otherwise, the manufacturer’s warranty process must be followed.
Premium Service by Digital Hospital (ISO 9001 Certified Subsidary)
3) Delivery of Goods
We place great importance on the fast and reliable delivery of Customers’ orders, however please note that delivery times are estimates only and PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet shall not be liable for any delays.
If the Customer fails or refuses to take delivery of the goods, then in addition to all other rights and remedies of PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet, the Customer shall be liable for all losses and damages (including consequential losses and damages) suffered or incurred by PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet as a result thereof and PC Dreams Laptop Factory Outlet, at its discretion may charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchase price.
The goods shall be at the Customers risk at the point of delivery. The Customer, upon taking delivery of the goods, shall immediately examine the goods and give written notice to PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet of any defects within five (5) days of such date, failing which the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in good order and condition and accepted by the Customer.
4) Title of Goods
The goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet as legal and equitable owner and the Customer shall hold such goods as bailee only until such time as the Customer shall have paid the full price. The Customer shall be liable to PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet in respect of any loss or damage to the goods during such bailment.
The price shall be paid by the Customer in full without any deduction in respect of any claimed set-off or counterclaim (including any such set-off or counterclaim on account of any delay on the part of PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet in delivering any part of the goods) on or before the payment date.
In addition to any other rights or remedies of PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet in the event of the Customer’s default hereunder, PC Dreams – Laptop Factory shall be entitled:
- To charge and recover costs incurred for the collection of payment (such as but not limited to collection agency fees and legal costs), cheque dishonour fees, interest at the current bank overdraft rate plus two percent per annum from the due date for payment until payment in full;
- To immediately and without notice retake possession of the goods (and for such purpose the Customer irrevocably licenses PC Dreams Laptop Factory Outlet, its employees, contractors, servants or agents to enter upon the premises at which the goods are located to so retake possession) and resell the goods after seven (7) days written notice to the Customer and thereafter recover from the Customer any amount by which the resale price is less than the price agreed to be paid by the Customer, together with all costs and expenses suffered or incurred by PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet as a result of the Customer’s default;
- At the sole discretion of PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchase price.
- At the sole discretion of PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet put the Customer account credit on hold and suspend the supply of goods and services (including RA).
6) Errors and Omissions
At PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet, we put our best foot forward to offer you the most competitive pricing and accurate product information. Because of the dynamic nature of this industry (e.g. vendor price changes and other variables beyond our control), prices, promotions, versions and availability advertised are subject to changes without prior notice. Please be assured of our every effort to ensure the accuracyhowever, the documents and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. PC Dreams makes no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. If an error is made or a product is listed at an incorrect price, PC Dreams shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, PC Dreams shall immediately issue a refund.
7) Limitation of Liability
PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet, shall under no circumstances be liable for special, incidental, or (not reasonably forseeable) consequential damages including loss of profit or opportunity, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages: the maximum liability for all direct damages, if any, arising out of any action shall be limited to an amount not to exceed the purchase price of the product.
Subject to any applicable Commonwealth or State Legislation, PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet liability for any such breach shall be limited, at its sole discretion, to any of the following:
a) Replacement of the goods or any part thereof;
b) Supply of equivalent goods or any part thereof;
c) Repair of the goods or any part thereof;
d) Payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods or any part thereof;
e) The payment of the cost of having the goods or any part thereof repaired; or
f) Refund of the goods upon return.
PC Dreams – Laptop Factory Outlet warrants that it has good title to all products it sells.
In the event any section or portion of a section of these Terms and Conditions of Sale are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms and Conditions of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Other terms include:
- PC dream Outlet will focus on laptops, desktops and AIOs Only. Mobile phones, tablets, iPads or Samsung Tabs are not included in this program. No brand new and sealed items will be accepted as well.
- Items bought are exchangeable within 14 days of purchase. No exchanges will be accepted after this period.
- Exchanges are limited to products with the same value Only. Clients will be required to top the difference for higher priced items. In the event that the exchange is effected with a lower priced item, there will be no refund options on the price difference.
- To qualify for exchange, the product will have be returned in its original condition (as when purchased initially).
- No questions will be asked when a client intends to exchange a purchased item.
- Immediate exchanges will only be effected if there are available options on site.