Smartphones have become a fast depreciating item in the present world as its value keeps on decreasing with time. Therefore, many people prefer to buy a pre-owned phone instead of a new one because of the savings factor. Currently, there’s a huge market for the refurbished and pre-owned iPhone and with new flagships coming out every year this market ought to grow significantly. This is due to the fact these options make it possible for people to enjoy the latest edge technology without burning a hole in one’s bank account. There are many other benefits of buying a second-hand iPhone which we will try to discuss in this blog.
Second-hand iPhone and benefits:
- Quality factor: Right and authentic platforms will make sure you get a second-hand iPhone that is thoroughly tested both internally as well as externally for 30+ checkpoints. Many times buyers are worried about the working of these devices. But this isn’t the case. The phone may have certain cosmetic marks and blemishes but a pre-owned iPhone works just like a brand new. For assurance, you can check the grading condition of the used phone. These devices are far better than buying from unauthorized dealers or unknown people.
- Cost analysis: This is the prime reason which lets us enjoy the devices that are treated for our eyes and relief for the pocket. Everyone can’t buy a brand new iPhone model but a pre-owned device can help you experience such sophisticated products. Certified resellers deliver products that are good in savings and quality for customers.
- Unlocked device: Resellers make sure that the second-hand iPhone is in completely operational condition. So, that our customers don’t have to go through any hassles and they are good to go.
- Warranty: Certified resellers offer warranty up to 3 months or 90days with second-hand devices. Besides, some dealers also provide accidental damage and extended warranty for the peace of mind of customers. It showcases the reseller’s confidence in the device which is based on quality. Furthermore, if the phone needs any repair after the expiration of the warranty, you can still contact them for repairs but necessary repair charges will follow.
- Easy return: If you end up buying the used iPhone and after some time you feel the device isn’t for you, you can use the 14-day exchange program to return it. This 14-day cooling-off period provides the customer to return the phone and seek a refund.
- Eco-friendly: Taking the refurb route instead of buying a brand new model will help you to do your bit for the benefit of our mother earth. This option will give these gadgets a new lease of life instead of ending up in landfills and contributing to the present levels of air and land pollution to name a few.
- No stigmas trouble: Right dealers will offer the customer a preloved iPhone with renewed newness intact. Moreover, the devices are sanitized and wiped off the previous owner’s data before reaching the customers. Further, certified resellers will provide the IMEI number along with the device. Customers can verify this number as a precautionary measure before making the purchase.
Therefore, before you spend a huge amount on purchasing a brand new iPhone, think twice. Pay due consideration to these outstanding benefits while desiring to buy a used iPhone in the budget.
Reference: Pros and cons of buying a secondhand iPhone